Saying goodbye to summer is always hard. Fortunately we have some on trend nail colors to help usher in the cold days of Autumn a little easier. Read on for some of the biggest fall 2016 nails trends that have been spotted on the Fashion Week runways.
1. OPI Nail Lacquer in Russian Navy
A deep navy that reminds us of 90’s grunge girls
2. Essie Nail Color in Lacquered Up
A red hot crimson with plenty of exotic allure
3. Sonia Kashuk Nail Laquer in All Vamped
A deep chocolate plum perfect for a night on the town
4. Essie Nail Color in Geranium
A sweet 70’s style orange
5. JINsoon Nail Polish in Obsidian
A shimmering dark as night black for the goth inside us all
6. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in Bare it All
A perfectly warm nude that is perfect for fall
7. Dolce and Gabbana The Nail Lacquer in Mint
A soft minty green that will lighten any post summer blues
We hope you’ve enjoyed our report on the latest nail trends for fall colored nails. Check back for more up to date nail fashions by yours truly!